8/24/09

Status


I got a great deal on a rear tire which means I'm checking a tire for my flight to Portland! I still need to track down a front tire in Portland area. While I'm at it I'm going to find a shop to change the tires. Changing tires is not my strong point and I'd rather spend time with Chad and family.

The Giant Loop Coyote bag is on order and scheduled for delivery here in Mesa, AZ on Thursday. The Garmin wiring I'll buy a car cable and cut off the cigarette plug end. A trip to a backpacking store is called for to pick up a couple of stuff sacs. Other than that, the only real hitch is my missing Spot... it has been a long time since I've used it. I foresee my belongings being turned inside out the next couple of days only to find that I put the Spot somewhere logical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment