After a great waffle breakfast, Chad and I got to the seller's house without any problem. The tire changing exercise (and I do mean exercise) took a lot of time. Front tires are usually pretty easy and this was no different. The rear on the other hand had me sweating and was beyond ornery. At one point all three of us trying to push stubborn bead into the rim. Chad took video on his phone that he's planning to entertain friends and family on Facebook. After some paperwork and a settling of terms it's official! I'm the owner of this beautiful bike!

I think these cuties were just as excited about my new bike.w

3 comments:

Donagee said...

Glad to see you are finally outfitting yourself in the appropriate color...orange!!! Looks like a sweet ride Be careful on your way home.

Unknown said...

Whoooo Hooooo!!! Nice!

Unknown said...

By the way, you don't look at all happy about your new ride! LOL

Post a Comment