10/10/09

Ladies Ride

My first love for motorcycles came from riding dirt bikes on singletrack. After tearing my MCL a couple of months ago I have been off the trails trying to let myself recover. You don't realize how much you use an area of your body until it it hurt. Finally, I felt up to trying my knee out on my local trails a couple of weeks ago. There are a very small number of women locally that are up to riding on these trails but I managed to round up two of them. It was officially a chick ride.

We had a great time out on the trails, it was a pretty laid back ride. I forgot my camera so for once I'm in the pictures! (in red)

My bike is a '05 YZ125. I bought it in 2007 to serve as my race bike. It's light weight, easy to kick over and cheap to maintain.

Aftermarket mods include:
*IMS Desert Tank
*Bulletproof Designs Radiator Guards
*Skidplate
*Cycra Handguards
*Pro Circuit Platinum Pipe
*Pro Circuit 296 silencer
*Pro Moto Billet Kickstand
*Pro Moto Billet sharkfin
*Moose Racing footpegs

0 comments:

Post a Comment